IDT Technologies is seeking an experienced Senior Golang Software Engineer to join our growing BOSS Revolution team in Minsk.
The primary responsibility of this position is developing and enhancing services for our IDT Pay product.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Work as a part of the scrum team on new features and bug fixes.
- Take responsibility for the full software development life-cycle, from understanding the needs of the business through to coding to deployment and maintenance.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and take active participation in product and sprint backlog meetings.
- Demonstrate your technology-agnostic positive attitude with the ability to learn and desire to implement solutions using various and new technologies.
- Work on high-performing, mission-critical, scalable, and resilient web-based applications, and services.
- Drive reduction of technical debt in close collaboration with DevOps and automation test engineers.
We are looking for a person with:
- Experience as a Senior Software Developer or a Lead Software Developer.
- Deep knowledge of Go with 3+ years of production experience (might include experience with other programming languages).
- An understanding of modern design patterns and proven experience applying them.
- Experience in designing and maintaining complex systems.
- Experience with microservices.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis) & SQL databases (Oracle, MySQL or similar).
- Strong knowledge and experience with Git.
- Good level of English – B2 or higher.
We would ideally like to see:
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Hands-on experience with Linux as the target platform.
- Experience in Docker development and deployment workflows.
- Knowledge of Jenkins administration for build and deployment automation.
- Knowledge of some other high-level programming languages like C#, Java.
- Some knowledge of Frontend development (JS, HTML, CSS, React).
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Really good hardware (a laptop with 32 GB RAM and 512 GB SSD).
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center in Minsk / remote work opportunity.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars, and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb English lessons.
IDT Belarus is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation - an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey.
Today IDT Corporation is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries, and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
Corporation - корпорация
I heard you like - Я слышал, тебе нравится
УНП: ООО "АйДиТи Текнолоджиз", УНП 193100321
Senior Golang Software EngineerВ архиве с 5 мая 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию