GP Solutions is looking for a QA Engineer.
We offer you a catching opportunity to explore the world of digital travel and to work on innovative projects!
Mobile hotel property management system focused on developing solutions that help hotels raise service levels, drive revenues, reduce costs, and ultimately change the way hotels can captivate their guests.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Perform manual testing (front-end) of a web-applications;
- Defect validation;
- Preparation of test documentation (test cases/bug reports);
- Perform regression testing;
- Perform user acceptance testing;
- Work with project team members to define project scope, changing requirements, timeline;
- Communicate with the team.
A strong candidate will have:
- 2+ years' experience as QA specialist;
- Experience with Manual testing;
- Experience and skills with a variety of QA automation technologies (such as Selenium);
- Full professional proficiency in English (communications with the customer);
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and Jenkins pipeline;
- Self-starter attitude with a drive to succeed.
By working with us you gain the following benefits:
- Wide employee benefits package:
- Paid vacation (29 calendar days) and sick leaves (including absence excuses issued by private medical centers);
- Health insurance;
- Free English courses;
- Tuition reimbursement for approved work-related courses;
- Fitness support;
- Travel bonus;
- Office massage and shower, kicker, bicycle parking, etc.
- Official employment and worthy salary;
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office environment (currently work remotely);
- Involvement in innovative projects and unique expertise in travel business field;
- Professional growth and development with friendly team.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle challenging projects alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, GP Solutions might just be the place for you.