Teladoc Health is a leading telehealth solution company enabling remote physician care anytime, anywhere. Our solutions are robust, secure, and provide excellent physician-patient experiences to maximize care and minimize response time and ensure the right doctor makes the right treatment decision every time.
We are growing our office in Minsk and are looking for dynamic, motivated QA engineers that want to make a difference in people’s lives.
The Software Quality Assurance Engineer’s position is responsible for executing manual testing of Web, Cloud and/or Mobile applications to ensure that they meet the requisite functional, technical, and regulatory compliance and maintain high overall product quality.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Extremely strong QA mindset, ability to quickly think how to break things, and find issues with complicated UIs.
- Prepare and document test plans
- Experience working with Browserstack (not required but could be a plus)
- Provide high-level estimates on QA efforts based on work effort scope
- Convert business requirements to test scenarios, test cases, and logical test sets
- Execute test plans and test cases; analyze and present test results
- Help to ensure that changes do not adversely affect other areas of a given application or system, or related interfacing applications and systems
- Strong Communication: Communicates with internal customers in non-technical terms.
- Works under minimal supervision, relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned goals
- Typically requires 5 years of experience in testing web applications
- English-language written and spoken communication skills