For almost 15 years, Customertimes, has been providing Salesforce implementation, integration and support services in 63 countries. Our portfolio includes project implementation for Abbott, Bayer, Novartis, Upsa, Johnson & Johnson, Pharmstandard, Amazon, Forex Club, Danone, Philips, HP and many others.
The main areas of our work are Lifesciences, Healthcare, Manufacturing and CPG. Our friendly team - 1300+ specialists - is located in offices around the world.
- 2+ years of experience in test automation using Java
- 2+ years experience in Selenium WebDriver
- Experience in creating test automation framework from scratch is desirable
- Good understanding of OOP
- Knowledge in TestNg, Allure, REST ASSURED, CI/CD
- Knowledge in Software development best practices- SOLID, DRY, KISS
- Knowledge in Java Core
- Knowledge in Agile Methodologies
- Familiarity with Jira, SynapseRT
- English intermediate
Design, create and maintain automated tests and test automation framework using Selenium and Java Stack
Participation in communication with the customer.
- Job position in an international IT company;
- Professional development opportunities: interesting projects, corporate lessons of English language, flexible and thoughtful skills building, regular team building in other offices of the company;
- Payment for Salesforce examination fees;
- Health insurance;
- Compensation for the cost of gym membership;
- Covering the expenses for public transport fare;
- Modern office in the very centre of Minsk;
- Flexible working hours and telecommuting if necessary;
- Atmosphere: coffee, tea, fruits, smart casual dress code, corporate parties, young and positive team