ScienceSoft is looking for QA Automation Engineer!
A project is related to services sector.
Solution provides various data analysis, related to customer’s on-field financial activity and offers multiple statistics as well as trends/pitfalls for previous/future periods:
- Strategies for business development (JIRA-like dashboard);
- Help to MSPs to avoid losses (questioners, tree-like set of components);
- Improve MSP productivity and scoring (review and analysis components);
- Set of reports and scores to help business to analyze gains (html and pdf reports).
Currently, there are 4 teams of full stack developers, who are responsible for all technical decisions on the project.
- Strong knowledge of manual testing techniques & approaches;
- Experience in Web UI tests automation: locators, design patterns, etc;
- Software development lifecycle knowledge;
- Experience in web-application testing;
- Experience in REST API testing (Postman);
- SQL: write scripts to get/create/modify data;
- GIT flow;
- Selenium WebDriver;
- C#/Typescript or any other programming language;
- CI: knowledge & understanding of CI process, experience in continuous integration tools, build plans configuration.
- Review technical documentation and functional requirements;
- Create good test cases;
- Full cycle of testing activities: requirements analysis, test cases design, manual testing of new features, regression testing, automatic tests development, releases;
- Auto tests development (C#, Typescript, Selenium);
- Test results analysis.
- Daily meetings, retrospectives,
- Demos to customer.
- Experience with .NET is desired;
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration;
- Good grasp of Agile/Scrum methodologies is desirable;
- English - Intermediate+